1. To socialize your dog with others.
2. To curb destructive behaviors such as barking, biting, digging, etc.
3. To help form lifelong friendships for your pup.
4. Because dogs are really just kids with fur.
5. For that late day at the office or dinner date.
6. Because your dog is your best friend and you love him/her.
7. To aid in potty training.
8. Allows your dog to release that built-up energy and maintain a healthy weight.
9. Can you hold it for 10 hours?!
10. BECAUSE YOUR DOG DESERVES BETTER…